Monday 22 February 2016

Online Discussion Boards (Assignment #3)

1. A lot of these are similar to face to face conversations because talking in person is almost the same as chating with someone online. In person, we talk to each other nicely because we do not want to seem rude or disrespectful. Online we talk the same way because we know that we are still talking to someone.
2. Four guidelines that I feel are very important when interacting with other people online are:
- To not use all capital letters because they might think your yelling at them
- Be polite because if your not they might think your rude
- Do not call names because they will probably take it personally
- Do not Hold grudges because you just forgive the person and move on and leave it in the past
3. No I have never made a comment on a discussion board. If I ever did the comment would probably be a positive one.
4. I think I would enjoy a course where I could discuss issues online with other students because we would get to talk about all the issues that are wrong and try to fix them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment