Thursday 11 February 2016

Digital Security (Assignment One)

I think that the passwords "123456", "password", and "12345678" are not good passwords. They are not hard to guess. I know that these are not good passwords because I have used these before and then soon found out that people were guessing it and getting into my account.

Yes, I have used these passwords before. I regret using these passwords because people have guessed them and gotten my information.

I think that they would be more likely to use it because they might need a password that is easier to remember. If they have already used them, we could tell them to change it as soon as possible.

Three passwords I can think of that are horrible are: Your name, your pets name, or your birth date.

A strong password should have eight or more characters with a few numbers after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment