Tuesday 23 February 2016

Journal Entry #6: Digital Business

What I found most surprising about this unit was the competition between online and offline shopping. I was not aware of the community on online shopping. I did not really find anything confusing about this unit. I did have some trouble finding information about Paypal. I have never purchased anything online, I also have never sold anything online either. Two tips I feel that would be useful are:
1- Consider getting a "credit line" at the bank and transferring credit card purcahses to the credit line ASAP to take advantage of the LOWER INTEREST RATES
2- When buying using KIJIJI and other online service make sure buying is done in a PUBLIC PLACE and never send money via mail or other ways to the seller
I think these tips are useful because people use these types of things a lot.
The biggest issue for young people when it comes to shopping and selling online would be the dangers. Young people do not fully understand how things work online. They could end up buying something that they do not have the money for. This would not be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment