Tuesday 23 February 2016

Assignment #1: Shopping Carts?

1. The two biggest reasons people still shop at stores are:
- If you shop for clothes, you will want to make sure it is a good fit and looks good
- People might find it easier because they can just go to the store and get what they want without having to wait for delivery
2. The two biggest reasons people shop online are:
-  There is more selection online than in stores
-  You can customize to your own liking
3. The buying experience I would prefer would be to shop at stores. I personally do not like shopping online because I do not have patients to wait for the thing I bought to be delivered.
4. I think in the year 2050 the buying experience will be evenly balanced because people will stick to shopping online, and people will keep shopping at stores.
5. I think it would be a good business plan because everyone would be shopping online and stores would not be competing with each other as much.
6. One way online stores can make their return policies more convenient are letting the buyers know the second time their products are being delivered, will be a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment