Thursday 18 February 2016

Journal Entry #2 (Digital Communication)

The thing I found most surprising is when I realized how many people actually use acronyms when they are not supposed to. I found this surprising because I only that people would use these types of things while talking to their peers. 

Three things I learned from the video about email are:
1- Don't use certain types of words because the reader might think it is spam
2- Don't type in all caps
3- Don't leave things blank

Blind Carbon copy is being able to send an email out to a group of people but other people don't know who it was sent to.

I think that the most useful thing for young people to do while using digital communication is to be careful who they email and that they should make sure that the format is followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment