Monday 22 February 2016

Journal Entry #4: Netiquette

What I found most surprising when it comes to issues around Netiquette was the amount of  people that do not know the dangers online and how much much trouble you can get into for doing illegal things online. I do not think that most people read the terms of service/use agreements when joining an online site. I think this because when In have to read them, I never do. I do believe you should because it is important information.On a scale from one to ten, I would rate myself a seven out of ten. I gave myself that rate because I follow most of the rules, but do not read all of the necessary instructions.
I think the biggest issue is when it comes to young people using foul language online. Also when they do not follow the rules        

No comments:

Post a Comment