Thursday 11 February 2016

Journal #1 Digital Security

The thing that i found most surprising when it comes to digital security and creating passwords was learning how safe you have to be when creating passwords and while you are on a website.

I did not find anything difficult or confusing about this section because it was mostly common sense. It was common sense because most people know now that they are supposed to use strong passwords and not ones that are easy to guess.

I think that most of my passwords are very secure. I do have some very weak passwords that I might have to change because somebody could easily guess them. I only use weak passwords on things that are not that important.

I think the most important thing to remember when considering passwords and digital security is to make sure you have a very strong password. You also have to be careful on the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment