Monday 22 February 2016

Do As I Say (Assignment #2)

Five reasons why I do things the right way in digital society:
1- Acting right online will show how you act as a person. If you act mature and responsibly online it shows that you are a mature and responsible person.
2- I would choose not to send hate or blackmail because that is not right. I would not want someone sending me that online. It is also a form of cyberbullying.
3- If you do not act right online you may get in very deep trouble with your parents or guardians. You could also get in trouble with the law.
4- I choose not to hack. Hacking can make you end up in jail. Hacking is a very terible thing and it should stop.
5- Using social media sites in the wrong ways can cause concecuncss for you in the future. Say if you went to a job interview and they looked at your social media information, then they notice foul language. This will not help you in any way.

I believe acting well online will make others look at you as a very nice and respectful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment