Tuesday 23 February 2016

Assignment #1: One Missispie

1. After I did the meter stick activity, I noticed how long one second really is while diving a certain speed. I also noticed how far you can end up going in a certain amount of time. This is why you should never take your eyes of the road while you are driving a vehicle.
2. One reason why this commercial is effective is because it shows how quick something can happen when you take your eyes off the road.
One reason why it may not change is because the people in the commercial probably knew that you were not suppose to take your eyes off the road, but when they got a text message their eyes went strait to their phones.
3. An invention that can help drivers from being distracted could be a sensor that knows when you take your eyes off the road. When this sensor is alerted, an alarm will sound and the driver will put his/her eyes back on the road.
4. I think that if I was in a car with someone and they were speeding or being distracted, I would tell them to slow down and to concentrate. If they did not listen I would never get a drive with them again.        

No comments:

Post a Comment