Tuesday 23 February 2016

Assignment #2: Paypals

1. PayPal is a safe way for people to transfer money between buyers and sellers online. It is so popular because it is accessible so quickly and is easy to use.
2. Paypal keeps you safe while shopping online because they do not share your personal information. This protects you from identity fraud.
3. Paypal charges their costumers hidden fees. This is how they make their money.
4. If you purchase something in Asia and it does not arrive. Paypal can help you get your money back.
5. I would use Paypal for my payment because it seems like a reliable website to use. I can trust them with my information.
6. Once I compared Paypal to Google Wallet I found that I preferred Paypal more.  I preferred Paypal more than the others because it seems more helpful and secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment