Tuesday 26 April 2016

Part Two of Two - Tech for the Sake of Tech?


  • It didn't surprise me at all that the younger generation, age 21-38, didn't want this technology. People in my generation would probably use these qualities a lot more because we use technology a lot more than the last generation and it would be safer.
  • I think that these technologies only make it more dangerous. The people would probably be more concentrated on trying to figure out how the technology works than driving. This may cause accidents. 
  • The people that I know, they don't really consider the technology when buying a new car. They more look at what the car is like in the road and how much space there is inside. The only technology they really look for is cruise control. That is basically it. 
  • When purchasing my own automobile, I think I would look for the in-car cell phone options. This option is important because it would save you from looking for your phone. In the car it is synced with Bluetooth. 
  • One new feature that older drivers may have thought was useless is in 1935, when flashing turn signals were invented. They may have thought they would never need it. Now whenever you go to turn you need to use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment