Thursday 3 March 2016

Journal Entry #7: Digital access

The thing I found most surprising about this unit hat small communities are getting more of an advantage to high-speed internet than very populated cities are getting. The thing I found most difficult was trying to think of three positive and negative things. I found it difficult because I had to think of a lot of points to go with the statement.   I do think everyone should have fast, reliable internet because it is very frustrating if you don't have it and the companies would get a lot of complaints. You should be happy with the internet speed you have. I am concerned about my privacy online because I never know if someone is going to get my information. I do not consider ways I can prevent my privacy because I never really think about it. What I think is the biggest issue for young people with digital access and privacy is that they will post things they will regret.            

No comments:

Post a Comment